ENTRY LEVEL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
Mahan Rykiel Associates (MRA) is seeking a dedicated, engaged, and collaborative landscape designer to join our team in Baltimore, MD. Designers with zero (0) to three (3) years of experience are desired. Designers will join the mixed-use studio and have the opportunity to contribute to MRA projects across a broad range of markets, scales, and types. We are dedicated to design excellence and developing projects that enrich the human condition and support vibrant natural systems.
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of relevant experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated production experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, 3-D modeling programs (Rhino and/or Sketchup), and ArcGIS.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills (English), as well as visual story-telling skills.
- Effective time management and self-motivation
- Ability to travel to project locations
- Willingness to learn new tools including, but not limited to REVIT, Micro Station, and others.
The deadline for submissions is April 26th, 2019. However, offers will be made to qualified candidates on a rolling basis.